Come shoot a round of Trap or Five-Stand. Every round of trap or five stand a member shoots in August gets them a ticket for our drawing to win one of two 10 round punch cards OR a 1 hour “shotgun shooting tune up” or “introduction to 5-stand” (winner selects which one) session from Clay Shooting Instruction
- Open to members only. Club Officers, Trustees and Shotgun RSOs are not eligible for the drawing.
- For each round of trap you shoot in August you get one “ticket” entered in the drawing.
- Rounds of trap or five-stand shot will be based on the member signing in on the range log and the acting RSOs count of the rounds the member shot during the range session. Range log counts are final.
- The count of rounds shot and therefore tickets entered in your name will be based on the range sign in logs in the range book at close of business 31 August 2021.
- The drawing and two winners will be announced during the second week of September
- The drawing will be done by one of the shotgun range managers and attended by at least one other officer or a trustee.