There are four steps to completing your New Membership
Step 1 – Select your membership Plan
BISC is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. Membership fees may be tax-deductible but range fees are not. Check with your tax accountant to see how this may apply to you.
There is no initiation fee. Previous Members whose Memberships have Lapsed pay a $25 reinstatement fee.
Select your Membership Plan and any Annual Range Passes that you would like to purchase
Membership Plans & annual dues
- Individual – $125
- Family $150
- Senior membership/renewal- $75 and $100 with spouse
- Handicap – $50
- Youth (age 10-17) – $75
Step 2 – Complete and sign waiver forms
Return the forms by one of the following methods:
1- uploading to your membership application during Step 3
2- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3- Mail via USPS
Download and sign the Release, Waiver, Indemnification, Hold Harmless and Risk Assumption Agreement
- For Youth Memberships please fill out, sign, and mail in the BISC HOLD HARMLESS WAIVER.
- The completed, signed forms may be returned by:
- Uploading them to the membership application in Step 3.
- Emailing to email@example.com
- Mailing via the US Postal Service to:BISC PO Box 10421 Bainbridge Island WA 98110
Step 3 – Complete the online membership application
We have an annual Membership model based on the date you join. We do not discount or prorate your Membership if you join in the latter part of the month or year.
Complete our online Membership Application. Remember to include the waiver forms from Step 2.
Note: Family Membership includes children of the Member up to age 17. Children 18 years or older must obtain separate Membership. Minor children of family Members must be supervised by that family Member or other adult approved by the family Member while using Club facilities or engaging in Club events or projects.
Step 4 – Make your payment
Membership Payments – There are two ways to make payments.
- Online: Use a major credit card after completing your online Membership Application.
- Postal Service mail: Make checks out to “BISC” and mail to: BISC PO Box 10421 Bainbridge Island WA 98110