During the COVID-19 period we are requiring reservations to use the Archery range.
All Archers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent when on the Archery range. No exceptions.
Please complete a reservation request by coping and pasting or typing in the following information to an email and and send the reservation request to: ReserveArchery@biscwa.org
Date you want to shoot _MM_/_DD_/_YY
Time (squad) you want to shoot _____________
We will process your request ASAP and send you confirmation of the time and date you can shoot . At this time, this reservation is for members only and only 3 shooters are allowed on the range at any one time.
In the event we need to cancel we will notify you by email or phone immediately. If you cannot make your reservation time you MUST contact us at least ONE HOUR before your start time. Failure to do so will mean you will not be allowed to make reservations in the future.
- Print, fill in and bring with you to the range the Sign-in and Waiver form available below
- You MUST watch the Archery Range Shooter’s Video before arriving at the range.
- Please show up in the parking lot about 10 minutes early and get your gear organized and ready to enter the range when called by the RSO.
- Stay at/in your vehicle until called by RSO.
- We will not be using the clubhouse except to use the restrooms.
- Wear your mask or facial covering at all times except when actually shooting.
- Bring only your archery equipment into the range at the RSO’s direction. There are no archery equipment rentals at this time.
- Maintain a minimum of 6ft between yourself and other people.
- Please bring exact change or a check for range fees. No change will be returned, and credit cards are not accepted.