During the COVID-19 period we are requiring reservations to use the shotgun range.
At this time only club members will be allowed to use our facilities
Please complete a reservation request by copying and pasting or typing in the following information to an email and and send the reservation request at least 24 hours before the day you want to shoot but no earlier than one week in advance to: reserveSGR@biscwa.org
Name __________________________________ Membership # ______________
Phone # _____________________________________
Date you want to shoot _MM_/_DD_/_YY
Preferred time (squad) you want to shoot _____________
You can only shoot at this time; cancel if this time is not available Y / N
Are you a new shooter to the range? Y/ N
We will process your request ASAP and send you confirmation of your REQUEST and the time of your reservation within 24 hours of the requested shoot day . At this time, this reservation is for members only and only 3 shooters are allowed on the range at any one time.
Each shooter MUST submit their own reservation; you cannot submit a reservation for multiple shooters.
In the event we need to cancel we will notify you by email or phone immediately.
- Print, fill in and bring with you to the range the Sign-in and Waiver form available below
- You MUST watch the Shotgun Range Shooter’s Video before arriving at the range.
- Please show up in the parking lot about 10 minutes early and get your gear organized and ready to enter the range when called by the RSO.
- Stay at/in your vehicle until called by RSO.
- We will not be using the clubhouse except to use the restrooms.
- Wear your mask or facial covering at all times except when actually shooting.
- Bring only your gun (in the case is ok), ammo, safety gear – earplugs and glasses onto the range.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 ft between yourself and other people.
- Please bring exact change or a check for range fees. No change will be returned, and credit cards are not accepted.
- We will not be selling ammo at this time.