There are three steps to completing your New Membership:
- Select your Membership Plan and any Annual Range Passes that you would like to purchase.
- Complete our online Membership Application. For a Youth Membership also fill out and mail in a Hold Harmless Waiver.
- Make your payment (pay online or mail your check to address listed below).
Once your Membership application and payment have been received your cards will be sent to you at the email address you provide.
1) Membership Plans
There is an initiation fee of $75 for all new Members (Note: Active or Retired Military may have their initiation fee waived in appreciation for their service). Previous Members whose Memberships have Lapsed pay a $25 reinstatement fee.
Dues for all Members are as follows:
- Individual – $125
- Family* (up to 4 Members) – $162 (Each additional Member: $10)
- Senior (65 and older, includes spouse/partner) – $75
- Handicap – $50
- Youth (age 10-17) – $50 (Note: the initiation fee is waived for Youth Memberships)
BISC is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. Membership fees may be tax-deductible but range fees are not. Check with your tax accountant to see how this may apply to you.
Range Fees (Members only):
- Pistol Range Pass (annual unlimited use) $60 – all else see the Pistol Range Hours & Fees page for details.
- Archery Range Pass (annual unlimited use) $36 – all else see the Archery Range Hours & Fees Page for details.
- Shotgun Range fees – see the Shotgun Sports Hours & Fees page for details.
2) Membership Application
Members receive email notifications for renewals and an emailed invoice to pay from either via check (regular mail and takes 2-3 weeks) or online by using the link on the emailed invoice. With online payments your new Membership Card is emailed back immediately once Membership has reviewed your application for completeness.
- The Membership ONLINE APPLICATION FORM is here. (Military Applicants GO HERE first)
- For Youth Memberships please fill out, sign, and mail in the BISC HOLD HARMLESS WAIVER.
3) Membership Payments – There are two ways to make payments.
- Online: Use a major credit card or PayPal after completing your online Membership Application.
- Postal Service mail: Make checks out to “BISC” and mail to: BISC PO Box 10421 Bainbridge Island WA 98110
Note: We have moved to an annual Membership model based on the date you join. We no longer discount or prorate your Membership if you join in the latter part of the month or year. * Note: Family Membership includes up to four Members, three of which may be children of the Member up to age 18. Children 19 years or older must obtain separate Membership. Minor children of family Members must be supervised by that family Member or other adult approved by the family Member while using Club facilities or engaging in Club events or projects.
See you at the club!