Open to members and non- members
No Reservations Required
New COVID Safety Guidelines
The RSO will ask if you are vaccinated when you sign in, and if not they will direct you to the waiting area on the back of the range.
The vaccinated can come into and use the club house, unmasked, and shoot on the range unmasked.
The vaccinated can wait for their turn to shoot in the clubhouse. There will be a limit on the number of people allowed to remain in the clubhouse based on State guidelines
Un-vaccinated people can come to the range but must wear a mask unless they are actually shooting. We will not be asking for vaccination cards and will operate on an honor system.
a) Will be allowed to wait their turn to shoot under the canopy in the area designated at the back of the range.
b) Can come into the clubhouse to use the bathroom but must wear a mask.
What the Bainbridge Island Sportsmen’s Club is doing to keep everyone safe from COVID-19
- The Bainbridge Island Sportsmen’s Club will follow State Rules and Guidelines as we move forward. Because of the changeable nature of these rules our guidelines will also change when necessary.
- We will continue to emphasize strong supervision by RSOs of all recreational activities.
- Anyone un-vaccinated and working on or using any of the Ranges or Clubhouse will wear a mask, except when shooting.
- Vaccinated people using or working on the range do not need to wear a mask.
- Anyone wishing to wear a mask for whatever reason, are encouraged do so.
- The clubhouse is available for use by vaccinated people.
- Unvaccinated people will be able to use the restrooms in the clubhouse.
- Hand sanitizer available at all locations.
- We will provide masks and gloves to all Range Safety Officers if needed.
- After the range closes for the day RSOs will spray cleanse and wipe down surfaces