Open to members and non- members
New COVID Safety Guidelines
The RSO may ask if you are vaccinated when you sign in, and if you are not, they will ask that you follow the procedures for unvaccinated/listed below.
**We will not be asking for vaccination cards and will operate on the honor system in this regard. If you are not comfortable without wearing a face covering, that’s fine too. There is no judgement, just good folks, good fun, and great shooting!
The vaccinated may come into the range, unmasked and shoot on the range unmasked.
The vaccinated can wait for their turn to shoot inside the range.
Un-vaccinated shooters may come to the range but must wear a face covering until they are actually at the firing line. At the firing line fans blow circulated air downrange, away from all shooters
Un-vaccinated people: Will be allowed to wait their turn to shoot in the area designated at the back of the range.
What the Bainbridge Island Sportsmen’s Club is doing to keep everyone safe from COVID-19
- The Bainbridge Island Sportsmen’s Club will follow State Rules and Guidelines as we move forward. Because of the changeable nature of these rules our guidelines will also change when necessary.
- We will continue to emphasize strong supervision by RSOs of all recreational activities.
- Anyone un-vaccinated and working on or using any of the Ranges or Clubhouse will wear a mask, except when shooting.
- Vaccinated people using or working on the range do not need to wear a mask.
- Anyone wishing to wear a mask for whatever reason, are encouraged do so.
- The clubhouse is available for use by vaccinated people.
- Unvaccinated people will be able to use the restrooms.
- Hand sanitizer available at all locations.
- We will provide masks and gloves to all Range Safety Officers if needed.
- After the range closes for the day RSOs will spray cleanse and wipe down surfaces