During the on-going COVID-19 pandemic BISC will institute special policies and rules for the use of our facilities.
To keep everyone safe from COVID-19 the Bainbridge Island Sportsmen’s Club will adhere to the following policies.
• There will be strong supervision by RSOs of all recreational activities.
• Everyone using or working on the any of the Ranges or Clubhouse will wear a mask, except when shooting. We will provide masks and gloves to all Range Safety Officers if needed.
• Insist on minimum of 6’ of social distance in all activities.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at all locations – use often
• Cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces touched by anyone- we clean the surfaces often.
• Not using the clubhouse except for using the restrooms.
• Limiting the number of participants’ use of the Ranges to guarantee proper space between participants.
• Implement a reservation system so people are not waiting around in parking lots and they know when they will be on the range.
• Stage shooters for each shift in the parking area to maintain social distancing.
• Restrict range entry by shooting squads until prior squad has completely cleared facility.
• Make videos available to all shooters in advance of their shooting date that detail processes for using each range.
Click an image below to see range rules, reserve range time and view required videos