Our Club Today
Our Club was formed in 1929 by a group of hunters, fishers and conservationists. Since its founding the club has expanded its role and offers its services to the community at large.
Today Sportmen’s Club focuses on four key areas:
- Preserving the club and property as a cherished historical institution and site
- Promoting community activities and participation
- Encouraging family activities and providing supporting venues
- Providing a safe environment for sporting activities
In concurrence with our mission stated above we encourage our members to protect the environment and natural resources so as to foster public respect of those elements of the world we all share.
Sporting Activities currently offered:
- Archery Range Practice and Lessons on a Sheltered Fully-Lighted Shooting Line
- Pistol Range with a variety of Lessons for Men, Women and Kids of all ages
- Shotgun Sports: American Trap & 5-Stand on Fully-Lighted Trap Range